Thursday, July 07, 2005

Multiple explosions on London transit system

That's the headline CNN has. Go and watch it. It's so awful, so terrible, so sickening. And like Viv said, it's all the work of man, of people.
Humans harming other humans. People who are made up of the same things, blood, bones, muscles, cells...
What drives these people to act so inhumanly towards others who are exactly the same as them?

It's sick.


Suddenly in comparison, what I wanted to type about my day seems so superficial, so frivolous. I shall just cut it short then.

Left school at 12 noon with Nellyn, competed in 50m breaststroke today. Came fourth in my heat, clocking a timing of 46.77 seconds.
I get the feeling that dear ol' Mr. Chia was rather pleased with me. He tapped me on the shoulder with his programme booklet and said sth like

"see never come training still swim so fast, imagine how fast you'll be if you did come, can get into finals!"

Oh well. 50m freestyle tomorrow. Hope Chia's pleased with me again haha.
OH I saw my (quote Nellyn) "little friend" today! Hehhehheh. Kenneth Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you're one hott hott hott pretty boy!

whahah.

No comments: